Logo Stiftung Asienhaus

Aktuelles

Chinesische Firmen bekommen Löwenanteil an Aufträgen für die Seidenstraße (2018)

Beijing fails to share benefits of transport infrastructure programmes,  China’s pledge to the world is that it will create a “community with a shared future for mankind”. But that sharing is no more than an afterthought as it rolls out an ambitious programme to build transport infrastructure across Eurasia, a study shows.
Of the contractors working on China-funded transport infrastructure projects in 34 Asian and European countries, 89 per cent were Chinese, leaving 11 per cent from elsewhere, according to the study by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington-based think-tank.